Have you completed a Disaster Recovery Assessment?
We understand that most people do not like to think about bad things happening to them, much less planning for disasters. IT Disaster Recovery Planning is one of those important–but not urgent—action items that unfortunately gets pushed to the backburner.
Don’t be a statistic. According to DSScorp and dedicatedIT.com, plenty of businesses have had the unfortunate experience of losing important, valuable data that helps their business thrive. We would like to take a moment to share the following statistics on data loss, losses that may very well have been prevented if your business opted for better security and/or IT Disaster Recovery Services.
- Over 30% of users have lost 100% of their files and information at one time, due to a natural disaster, an accident, malicious virus, or catastrophic server failure(s).
- It is estimated that the average cost for any major data loss is over $200 per database record. If even one database is corrupted or compromised, it can cost an organization hundreds of thousands of dollars in recovery costs and fines — unless, of course, there is redundant data stored in a cloud backup or other system.
- In any given year, up to 25% of PC users will suffer an episode of data loss.
- 34% of businesses do not test tape backup. Of those 34% of businesses, companies using antiquated back-up methods (such as tapes) found that in over 77% of cases, the data exhibited discrepancies or failures that could not be fixed, rendering the back-up useless.
- 7 out of 10 small businesses go out of businesses within one year because of catastrophic data loss
- Companies that are unable to bounce back within 10 days without disaster recovery are unlikely to survive
Let us give you a Free Onsite IT Disaster Recovery Assessment. At no charge, Valeo Networks, LLC (Valeo Networks) will come to your office and conduct a thorough assessment to determine:
- How fast you could realistically be back up and running in the event of any natural or human-caused disaster
- Existing backup, security, and business continuity systems you current have in place and whether they are sufficient
- Whether your critical data are being backed up everyday
- What are the largest treats to the security and integrity of your critical business data
- The cost and steps of rebuilding your server and recovering your data if you had to
Simply give us a call and we will schedule you for a Disaster Recovery Assessment. It’s FREE and good for you!
Sudden changes in electrical voltage can cause real damage to your system and/or your hardware. Don’t fall into the trap of thinking it would never happen to you. Protect yourself early, protect yourself adequately. Why wait to level up your data backup?
Valeo Networks, LLC (Valeo Networks) is a trusted partner in IT Managed Services, providing IT Disaster Recovery Planning Services and Recovery Solutions. No matter what your IT requirements are, the Valeo Networks experts can create, implement, and support a technology strategy that will fit your business and budget. Eliminate disruptions with IT Disaster Recovery Planning with Valeo Networks!
Call us at (800) 584-6844 to discover why many businesses count on us for dependable IT solutions.
Valeo Networks – The IT Experts. Why Trust Anyone Else?