Fourth-Annual List Honors Leading MSPs for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud & More
Rockledge, FL (November 22, 2021) – ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance information resource, has named Valeo Networks to the Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list for 2021 (http://www.ChannelE2E.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top managed IT service providers (MSPs) that support customers on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and more. The research also pinpoints MSPs that increasingly address public cloud security for end-customers.
The rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed cloud services. The fourth-annual list highlights growing momentum for cloud-focused MSPs, and growing investments in managed cloud security services.
“We are thrilled to be recognized on ChannelE2E’s Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs List,” said Matthew Hodson, CIO, Valeo Networks. “Debuting at No. 131 among global MSPs demonstrates the accomplishments that the Valeo Networks team has achieved through business efficiency, agility, and digital transformation. Our focus continues to be on protecting our clients through next-generation cybersecurity tools, best-of-breed technology partners, and leading cloud solutions.”
Highlights from the associated ChannelE2E research include:
- Public Cloud MSP Revenue Growth: MSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $37 million in public cloud revenues in 2021, up 27% from 2020.
- Geography: MSP honorees are headquartered in 29 different countries, and 56% of the MSP honorees are headquartered outside of the United States.
- Public Cloud Platforms Supported: 82% of the MSP honorees support Microsoft Azure, followed by AWS (67%), Google Cloud Platform (33%) and VMware Cloud on AWS (25%).
- Largest Revenue Share: 53% of MSP honorees said Microsoft Azure generates the bulk of their public cloud revenues, followed by AWS (35%).
- Cybersecurity: Public cloud MSPs are growing their focus on cloud security posture management (CSPM), extended detection and response (XDR), and additional cyber services.
- M&A: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the public cloud MSP sector.
Valeo Networks provides private, public, and hybrid cloud solutions, each of which is designed to fit seamlessly into operations, streamline performance, and protect data in a secure environment. With rapid growth, ability to deliver nationwide services, and expertise in over fifteen industry verticals, Valeo Networks continues to gain nationwide recognition among the top media in the industry, having recently been named to MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs List, ChannelE2E’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs List, CRN’s Fast Growth 150 List, CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards MSSP of the Year, and more.
The Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list and research were overseen by Editorial Director Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.ChannelE2E.com/top250.
About Valeo Networks
Valeo Networks is a full-service, award-winning Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) that serves State, County, Municipal markets; small-to-medium businesses (SMBs); and non-profit organizations. Firmly seated in the top 5% of revenue generating MSSPs nationwide—making it one of the largest MSSPs nationally—Valeo Networks provides solutions in the areas of cybersecurity, compliance, cloud, network infrastructure, and managed IT services. With over 20 years of industry experience, Valeo Networks is headquartered in Rockledge, FL, with additional locations nationwide. Learn more at www.valeonetworks.com.
ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance information resource, is the leading digital brand for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to maximize their business valuations, mitigate business risk and maximize security – from Entrepreneur to Exit. Visit www.ChannelE2E.com.