Fifth-Annual List Honors Leading MSSP, MDR, and SOCaaS Cybersecurity Companies Worldwide
Rockledge, FL (September 20, 2021) – MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named Valeo Networks to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2021 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR), and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fifth-annual list and research report track the managed security service market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“We are thrilled to be recognized as one of the top MSSPs globally,” said Matthew Hodson, CIO of Valeo Networks. “Debuting at No. 94 on MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs list is a testament to the hard work, dedication, and growth that the Valeo Networks team has achieved including significant advancements we have rolled out to keep our clients protected through next-generation cybersecurity tools, best-of-breed technology partners, and leading cloud solutions.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate Valeo Networks on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid continued ransomware, malware and supply chain cyber attacks, the MSSP Alert readership and community continues to mitigate risks for businesses and government organizations worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $22.3 million in revenue for 2021, up 16% from $19.2 million in 2020. The growth rate remains consistent with last year’s report.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 26 different countries.
- Profits: 85% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2021, which is roughly even with 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 71% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 2% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2021 include vulnerability exploits (87%), phishing (96%), and ransomware (89%) incidents.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 130 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — roughly even with our 2020 report.
- New Managed Security Services Offered: In addition to traditional managed security services, capabilities such as MDR (91%) have now gone mainstream. Plus, fast-growth services offered include SOC as a service (76%), XDR (67%), cyber talent as a service (43%) and cloud security posture management (41%).
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
As cybersecurity concerns continually increase, and government regulations designed to address them, businesses are seeking out larger MSSPs, such as Valeo Networks, who have the resources and expertise to stay ahead of cybercriminals. With Valeo Networks’ rapid growth, ability to deliver nationwide services, and expertise in over fifteen industry verticals, the company is continuing to gain nationwide recognition among the top industry accolades, recently including ChannelE2E’s 2021 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list, CRN’s 2021 Fast Growth 150 List, and CRN’s 2021 MSP 500 List in the Security 100 category.
Valeo Networks had some noteworthy accomplishments since 2020 including four acquisitions, firmly placing its revenue volume in the top 5% of MSSPs nationwide. The company continues to pursue growth through acquisition and is looking for additional great MSP companies to continue delivering nationwide services with highly experienced, skilled technicians, and system administrators.
About Valeo Networks
Valeo Networks is a full-service nationwide Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) that serves State, County, Municipal (SCM) markets; small-to-medium businesses (SMBs); and non-profit organizations. Firmly seated in the top 5% of revenue generating MSSPs nationwide—making it one of the largest MSSPs nationally—Valeo Networks provides solutions in the areas of cybersecurity, compliance, cloud, network infrastructure, and managed IT services. With over 20 years of industry experience, Valeo Networks is headquartered in Rockledge, FL with additional locations nationwide. Learn more at www.valeonetworks.com.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).